This pregnancy has made me appreciate frozen treats on another level. Being pregnant through the summer is obviously uncomfortable but it can be dangerous if your core temperature gets too high. What better way to cool down than a healthy frozen treat?!! Kids will love these because it tastes like ice cream.
These are super easy to put together and don’t take very long if you already have the granola on hand.
Here’s what you need:
Homemade Granola (recipe)
Noose Vanilla Yogurt (or preferred flavor)
Fresh berries washed/cut
Silicone cupcake liners
- Put the liners in the muffin tin. You could use paper liners but it will be much easier to remove the treat once frozen if the liner is silicone.
- Lay down some granola and smash down. I added a few drops of coconut oil so it would come together once frozen.
- Spoon in the yogurt almost to the top of the liner, or less if it’s for the kids. They turn out quite big.
- Top with your favorite berries. I love to use strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
- Freeze until set and store in a tight container in freezer for a few days.
Let me know how you like these!